VIEW CATALOG PAGE E0956
Annular Rings contact the bottom edge of the pintle chain link, relieving the chain barrel and sprocket tooth face of the chain load. This extends the service life of both the chain and sprockets.
The "Mud Clearance" feature consists of narrowing the bottom diameter of the sprocket in between the teeth where it contacts the chain barrel. This allows debris to escape and prevents sprocket tooth build-up.
• Premium Cast Sprockets
• Made to ANSI Specifications
• Design Includes "Annular Ring" & "Mud Clearance"
• Plain Bore or Keyway & (2) Set Screws
• Hubs are Precision Machined
• For #662 & #667X Pintle Chain
Cable, Chain & Accessories > Pintle Chain