Catalog Quick Order:
Trade Shows +
Alternating Twin-Tank, Triple Tank and Four Tank Automatic Regeneration Water Softeners. Engineered to handle your most demanding commercial / industrial needs.
Alternating design means there is always one, two or three tanks that have "soft" water available. Automatic regeneration means there is no time clock to adjust; regeneration occurs when it is required, saving you money.FEATURES:
- 5-cycle control valve with 1" ports assures a continuous 24-hour supply of conditioned "soft" water.
- Flow rates as high as 75 GPM.
- Standard with (2, 3 or 4) resin tanks, (1 or 2) salt brine tanks and control valves.
- Rated to pressures up to 120 psi.
- Temperatures to 100° F.
- Standard 110 volt. (24 volt or 220 volt also available.)
- Tanks operate independently to deliver an uninterrupted supply of soft, high-quality water.
- Handles the hardest water and removes heavy metals.
- Efficient five-cycle upflow regeneration uses less salt & water.
- Regeneration is triggered as needed, not on a fixed schedule.
- Downflow service draws softened water from the cleanest part of the resin bed.
- FLECK or BRASWELL Controls.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.