Categories > Nozzles > Broadcast Nozzles > "TTI" Turbo TeeJet Induction Flat Spray Tip, Polymer:: 110°, .015 Orifice
VIEW CATALOG PAGE E0372
"TTI" Turbo TeeJet Induction Flat Spray Tip, Polymer
110°, .015 Orifice
The TTI is the latest in a long line of drift control nozzles that assist the operator in the safe, effective application of plant protein chemicals. TTI nozzles utilize a unique pre-orifice to inject air into the droplets.
Based on the patented outlet orifice design of the original Turbo TeeJet with polymer construction and other critical features and adds the benefit or venturi air-induction.
Nozzles are color-coded and will fit into the CP25597 Quick TeeJet Cap.
• All acetal construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
• Compact size to prevent tip damage.
• Removable pre-orifice for fast and easy cleaning.
• Large, round passages to minimize plugging.
• Tapered flat spray pattern.
• Patented orifice design.
• Large droplets are produced through a venturi air aspirator resulting in less drift.
• Wider operating pressure range: 15-100 PSI (2-7 bar).
*Fits into CP25597 Quick TeeJet® cap - sold separately. (See related items.)
Repair PartsTeeJet / Spraying Systems Repair Parts