Categories > Pumps & Pump Systems > Ground Driven Pumps > Squeeze Pumps > 8 Row Oval Shaped Squeeze Tube Pump:: 5/8" Hose Size, 3 - 50 GPA
VIEW CATALOG PAGE E0250
8 Row Oval Shaped Squeeze Tube Pump
5/8" Hose Size, 3 - 50 GPA
The John Blue ground driven metering pump accurately maintains the same rate of application per acre at all ground speeds. Whether you speed up or slow down due to terrain or soil conditions, the application rate will not vary. A true metering pump will also maintain a constant rate at any fluid level in the tank. The John Blue squeeze pump has met these demands and surpassed them.
Additional InformationA Large Selection of Squeeze Pumps to Meet Your Fertilizer Needs:
• Application rate will not vary even if you speed up or slow down.
• Maintains a constant rate at any fluid level in the tank.
• 7 Standard models with nylon bearings.
• All models are available with complete mount and drive.
• Some models available with universal mount that is adaptable to most planters.
• 5 PVC manifold models for use with low ph acid fertilizers.
• Heavy cast iron, rigid frame will not flex due to uneven ground.
• Grease fittings on rollers allow dirt and fertilizer contamination to be flushed out.
• Round hoses and spring loaded back plate.
• Hoses have memory shape for accurate rates.
• Positive shut off when pump stops.
• Your choice of individual sprockets or complete cluster sets.
• Wide range of available sprockets allows for 87 different application rates.
John Blue Pump Parts > Squeeze Pump Hoses
John Blue Pump Parts > Squeeze Pump Accessories
Pumps & Pump Systems > Ground Driven Pumps
Repair PartsCDS John Blue Repair Parts
SchematicsCDS John Blue Parts Schematics