Categories > Sprayers & Spray Equipment > Sprayer Control Systems > SCS-203 Sprayer Control (up to 3 Solenoids)
VIEW CATALOG PAGE E0386
SCS-203 Sprayer Control (up to 3 Solenoids)
The SCS-203 sprayer control system provides on / off control of sprayer booms, plus control of sprayer pressure. Individual booms are on / off controlled with a separate switch while fluid pressure can be increased or decreased to compensatefor speed changes in field conditions.
The SCS-203 independently operates one, two or three sprayer booms providing on / off and pressure control. A master switch activates all booms at once.
• High impact control box with swivel mounting bracket.
• Toggle spray switch for each boom.
• Extra long switches for master on / off and pressure adjust.
• 8 ft. of battery cable.
• 6 ft. of flexible signal cable from control panel to valves.
• 0-100 psi mechanical gauge.
• 3/4" polypropylene regulator valve (optional 1" or 1-1/2" valve). Solenoid valve not included.
• Mechanical Gauge.