Stenner Peristaltic Pumps / Metering Pumps, Chemical & Solution Feeding / Dosing / Metering
Stenner Pump Compnay has been manufacturing high quality peristaltic pumps for accurate chemical & solution feeding/dosing/metering since 1957 for a variety of markets including car wash, industrial, water treatment, municipal, irrigation, food/beverage and more. These pumps can handle a large range of liquid solutions including chlorine, detergents, waxes, acids, pesticides, soda ash, lubricants & alkalines.
Dultmeier Sales stocks Stenner's "Classic" 85 Series & the SVP Series peristaltic pumps. 85 Series pump features include Self Priming up to 25 feet Automatic degassing Patented adjustable feed rate control with 20:1 turndown ratio Long-life tube accepts a variety of chemicals Pressure rated up to 100 psi.
SVP Series peristaltic pumps feature Heavy duty motor for longer life and quiet operation Four button keypad with large LED display Self priming up to 25 ft. and won't lose prime Long life tube accepts a variety of chemicals.
Below is a listing of some of our Stenner Pump products: for product details and to order, view our Stenner Product Catalog.
- Stenner 85 Series .03 - .44 Oz/Min Peristaltic Pump/Motor Unit
- Stenner 85 Series .07 - 1.51 Oz/Min Peristaltic Pump/Motor Unit
- Stenner 85 Series .18 - 3.55 Oz/Min Peristaltic Pump/Motor Unit
- Stenner SVP .03 - .44 Oz/Min Peristaltic Pump/Motor Unit
- Stenner SVP .07 - 1.51 Oz/Min Peristaltic Pump/Motor Unit
- Stenner SVP .18 - 3.55 Oz/Min Peristaltic Pump/Motor Unit