KZ COMPANY began in 1976 with only one product, but it was a good one: the dependable Hydra-Halt. The Hydra-Halt was an instant success, replacing manual valves on fertilizer applicators with new hydraulic remote controls. KZCO was also the first in the industry to bring the economical motorized ball valve concept to market and over the next few decades, KZ Valves introduced a wide variety of other Ag and Industrial products including thousands of new valve types, sizes, motors and wiring options. In 1997, the EH3 and QC3 valves were added, bringing the mathematical combination of available valves into the millions.
For product details and to order, view our KZCO Product Catalog.
- Electric Butterfly Valves
- Electric Manifold Valve Systems
- Electric Ball Valves for NH3 Control
- Electric Ball Valves (EH2 & EH3)
- Electric Ball Valves, 150 PSI Max
- Electric Ball Valves, 2000 PSI Max
- Electric Ball Valves, QX "SA" Series