Authorization is required prior to returning products. Please read the following closely, some restrictions apply.
Contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
Please view our Returns Policy Form (pdf) for additional important information.
- Please make sure all packages are clearly marked with the RMA number. Credit will only be issued for products purchased through Dultmeier.
- Returns are only accepted within 1 year from date of sale or within manufacturer's date of warranty. Electronic products must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Please return merchandise within 30 days of RMA issue date.
- Special Order or Non-Stock items may only be returned with the permission of the manufacturer. If factory restock charges apply, they may be deducted from your credit memo. Custom made-to-order hose assemblies & some short piece cut-to-order hose lengths are not returnable.
- Restock charges may apply on items returned without an RMA.
- Remember to insure your returns & keep a receipt as confirmation of your return shipment. Lost merchandise cannot be credited.
- Used merchandise may be repaired and returned at the vendor's discretion instead of replaced or credited.
- International Returns must be made through Parcel Post or our Customs Broker. Contact us for instructions before making any return or shipment into the U.S. Be sure to insure your return.
- Pumps, Meters, Engines, Tanks etc. MUST be flushed out before returning.
Remove Oil, Gas, Lithium Batteries and Chemicals from equipment as required by EPA, OSHA and Manufacturer.
- All chemicals and process fluids in contact with the equipment must be noted: Download Return Merchandise Form (pdf)
- We CANNOT FORWARD or RETURN Equipment that has not been decontaminated. Due to DOT, OSHA & EPA Regulations - Pumps, Meters, Engines,Tanks, etc. must be drained of oil and gasoline and thoroughly flushed of chemicals.
- You must include MSDS Sheet for materials used in the equipment being returned for warranty, repair or credit.