Terms & Conditions
Please review Dultmeier Sales' terms and conditions. You agree to these terms when placing an order on dultmeier.com
Authorization is required prior to returning products.
Contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
Phone: 1-800-228-9666 ext. 5531 Email: email@example.com Fax: 402-333-5546
Please review our Returns Policy (pdf) for additional important information: other exclusions may apply.
Any quote of freight charges by a salesperson is an estimate only and may vary at the time of delivery.
We do our best to pass on our freight discounts to you, the customer. If you would like a firm freight quote, please call us at 1-888-677-5054 or write a note asking for a freight quote in the Special Instructions box you will see while going through the online checkout process.
Most Items that are under 70 lbs. will ship UPS.
Items over 70 lbs., such as motors and engines will generally ship LTL.
Merchandise Damaged In Transit:
Check shipments immediately upon receipt. Note any damage when signing for your shipment. Claims are not paid unless noted on delivery receipt. Do not return goods damaged in transit to us. Do not destroy packing materials. Notify the transportation company, UPS, Post Office, or Motor Carrier, immediately. They will pick up the merchandise and packing materials for inspection & settlement of your claim.
Dultmeier Sales can assist you when filing damage or loss claims with carriers, but cannot become directly involved in the claims process. Our liability for damage in transit ceases when the carrier receives the shipment from us.
Check shipments upon receipt. Report errors within 7 days. Obtain a damage or shortage notation on the carriers receipt.
Any cancellation is subject to our approval. A restock charge may apply to specials, non-stock or production items if cancelled.
Our liability is limited to the value of the defective material. Claims for damages or expenses resulting from the use of any product furnished by or through us are not allowable. Freight charges are not covered under warranty policies.
Dultmeier hours of operation are between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time), Monday through Friday. At certain times of the year Dultmeier is open between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST (March through May)
Orders placed on dultmeier.com prior to 3:00 p.m. CST that can ship UPS will usually ship the same day, orders placed after 3:00 p.m. CST will usually ship the next business day. Please allow 1-2 days to ship truck orders.
Dultmeier does not ship product on the following days: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. If a National Holiday listed above falls on a weekend, Dultmeier will be closed the Friday prior to the weekend.NOTE: Prices charged are current date of shipment. All prices are subject to change without notice.
If none are given we will use our best judgment. Shipments are F.O.B origin. Shipments of hazardous items may be delayed.
Shipping of Hazardous Materials:
The shipping of some products we sell may be hazardous if not properly handled in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and shipping industry guidelines. We assume no liability for forwarding or other transportation of our products beyond our point of delivery. Any shipping of our products beyond our point of delivery is solely your responsibility and you should take appropriate measures to ensure that any such shipments are made by qualified carriers in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and shipping industry guidelines. You agree to indemnify us from and against any liabilities or expenses resulting from your forwarding of our products beyond our point of delivery.
Please note that none of Dultmeier Sales' products are certified for use in any aircraft.
International / Export Customers:
- Orders destined for locations outside the continental United States may require additional time and information to process. Prices may vary on some items. A handling charge will be assessed to cover export documents. The minimum order for Non-NAFTA international / export orders for Agricultural / Turf / Petroleum products is $3,000. Some products that Dultmeier sells may require a license to ship internationally, however, Dultmeier cannot ship items internationally that require a license.
- The shipping of some products we may sell may be hazardous if not properly handled in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and shipping hazmat guidelines. We assume no liability for forwarding or other transportation of our products beyond our point of delivery. Any forwarding is solely your responsibility and you should take appropriate measures to ensure that you are in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry hazard regulations. You agree to indemnify Dultmeier Sales from and against any liabilities or expenses resulting from your forwarding of our products beyond our point of delivery. Dultmeier is IMDG certified for ocean shipments only of hazardous materials: no air shipments.
- Commodities, technology or software are being shipped to you in accordance with the export administration regulations. DIVERSION CONTRARY TO U.S. LAW IS PROHIBITED. It is required by law that you tell us what the ultimate destination and use of each shipment is. If you have not already, you must fill out the online Ultimate Destination Form in order to meet this requirement & to allow release of your shipment: orders may be held until this form is filled out and returned to Dultmeier.
- Export Law Assurances. You acknowledge that all products / services sold by Dultmeier Sales, L.L.C. and dultmeier.com provided hereunder are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR") administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, as well as other U.S. laws and regulations. You agree to comply with the EAR and all applicable U.S. laws in your handling and use of all products / services sold by Dultmeier Sales, L.L.C. and dultmeier.com provided hereunder and to not export or reexport the products / services sold by Dultmeier Sales, L.L.C. and dultmeier.com except as authorized by the EAR, U.S. and other applicable laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree, represent and warrant that no products / services sold by Dultmeier Sales, L.L.C. and dultmeier.com will be accessed from, downloaded in, released in, carried to, transferred to, transshipped through or to, exported to, or reexported to (1) the Restricted Territory (or a national or resident thereof) or (2) any person, entity or organization on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons List or Entity List. The countries considered Restricted Territory and the persons, entities or organizations on the aforementioned lists may change from time to time. You agree to stay current with and comply with this provision notwithstanding any such changes. For convenient reference only, information on the Restricted Territory countries and the persons, entities or organizations on the aforementioned lists may be found at:
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and
Bureau of Industry and Security (U.S. Department of Commerce)
- International Returns: Authorization is required prior to returning products.
Contact us for instructions before making any return or shipment into the U.S. and please review our Return Goods Policy for additional important information.
- Note that the majority of the products Dultmeier sells incorporate the U.S. standard of measurements. Please advise if the items you are ordering require calibration in measurements other than Volts, Hertz, Gallons, NPT, etc.
Please visit our International Sales page for more information.
In order to cover our shop labor, a diagnostic or inspection fee will be charged for pumps not repaired or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to liability, it is the responsibility of the person picking up an order to secure that order for transportation to their destination. We have string, rope, wire and tie down straps available if required.
Minimum Order Charge:
Our minimum charge per invoice is $5.00 NET exclusive of prepaid transportation costs.
Prices & Sales Tax Charged:
Prices charged are current date of shipment. All prices are subject to change without notice. Sales tax will be collected in the states of Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois and South Dakota.
The prices and product facts shown in the digital versions of our printed catalogs reflect information available to us as of publication date.
Any technical assistance provided to the Buyer by Dultmeier Sales with respect to the use of equipment or supplies furnished to the Buyer shall be without charge. Dultmeier Sales assumes no obligation or liability for any such advice, or for any results that may occur as a result of such advice. The Buyer shall have sole responsibility for selection and specifications of the equipment & supplies appropriate for the end use of such equipment and supplies.
Use of this Website:
This site and all of its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce, except as noted above, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents of this Site.
Copyright & Trademark:
© Dultmeier Sales, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All materials, including images, photos, text, designs, icons and diagrams, herein controlled by Dultmeier Sales or one of our suppliers are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of DULTMEIER.COM and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Open Account terms are as stated on each invoice. Credit Card transactions, COD shipments and Cash with Order shipments do not qualify for open account terms.
Kindly advise us if our handling of your order is not satisfactory so we may make every effort to improve our services.